sunnuntai 22. heinäkuuta 2012

Holiday à la Sissy...
there´s new wall paper on the feature wall in the bedroom
 bye-bye crazy turquoise
welcome calming gray...
freshly painted walls in the living room
(the funny prints are from http://www.etsy.com/shop/edart )
 I visit my succulent garden every day...twice!
  this is my 3 feet tall "slightly" overgrown rucola salad...
it´s old and tastes really bad but
I just can´t get rid of it...butterflies love these tiny white flowers !
there´s a couple of tomato plants too.
both dogs are doing well
 Pici keeps himself occupied...he´s got a great collection of bones...new bones, old bones, buried bones,  rotten bones...yak
 Mini is still hanging around...
here she´s doing her daily yoga stretchings in the grass
 this is my hubby in war against nature
 I LOVE my only red rose branch..all the others died last winter
 ...and this is what I do when I get bored:)
...and this is what I´m eating right now:)
 tomorrow starts my second week of summer holiday...hugs: Sissy

1 kommentti:

  1. You have a beautiful home, lovely inside, wonderful outside with darling plants and fruits, handy husband, happy pets and fun pottery. And what a big yard! Thanks for giving us a peak into your life...
    :-) Tina

    VastaaPoista