torstai 22. huhtikuuta 2010

I woke up this morning and this what I saw:


I couldn´t belive my eyes!
I had to turn on the butt-warmer:) in the car...


***
Then I spent a few hours finishing my son´s cake and Pinata for his late birthday party:




These photos were made for my "best Mom" portfolio:)


Today I should have glazed these:



...and all the tiles I made last week, but it´s almost 9 pm so they have to wait until tomorrow...


I´m off to answer 12 (!!!) Etsy mails and then I´ll treat my wobbly tummy with a nice piece of cake!!!


Oh, today was FP day AGAIN!!! (4 times in the last 8 days:) Yay!


xo: Sissy

2 kommenttia:

  1. greetings!
    must be *strange* weather all the world around. alaska had a late april snow, also. what a surprise....but our local mountains are simply gorgeous....cold white frosting on everything.

    *love* your clay doggies! [houses are lovely, too....as are your dogs made of dog....]

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely view ! But maybe to cold, or too much ?...
    Funny funny birthday cake !

    VastaaPoista