torstai 5. syyskuuta 2013

Halloween in MyLand...
this is possibly the best batch EVER!
 
 RESERVED PUZZLES:
B3 (lightuntomypath)
A3 (m15160)
C4 (LeanneE)
 



lately I´ve been a bit obsessed with pumpkins
 
 
 I am still very much afraid of spiders
 ...and I´m certainly afraid of HIM !
  I don´t like scary stuff
 and I wish our house will never be haunted
 
 I love the scent of the Christmas tree
 ...and freshly baked gingerbread cookies
 I just can´t believe winter is almost here again
this is how I look in - 20 celsius...
 
hugs: Sissy

3 kommenttia:


  1. Sissy,
    These are fabulous! Very scary, ghoulish, and creepy - however, wintry one's look very friendly! Another amazing job in miniature.
    Tina

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fabilous and funny!! Love it!

    X Ellen

    VastaaPoista
  3. It's great stuff, I've been watching your work since last year (or more) and I love it! Fantastic! And so funny :-)).

    VastaaPoista