perjantai 11. tammikuuta 2013

Historical day:)
the puzzles are ready 
 2 DAYS before Etsy listing, yay!

 6 x 7 = 42 pieces
RESERVED PUZZLES:
A7 - C7 - D2 (mb15160)
B1 - B4 - C3 - D5 (andrea2)
A1 - A6 - C4 - E3 (ZazadelaLune)
D6 - C5 (AnuT)
A2 - A3 - B6 -D3 - E1 - E2 - E4 - F2 - F5 - F7 (carolestitches)
There are some:
heartsy tiles
bird view graphics: lips, sun and lucky clover
(new color: textured sky blue)
hills
(new color: peachy sand)
2 birds
sheep
families
babies and parents
 couples
DOTS ! love them !
flower fields
river and lake
 trees and cottages





reservations welcome via Etsy mail
I will be listing these on Monday 
7 pm ( CET+3)

xo: Sissy

2 kommenttia:

  1. Loving this in all the variations. I feel like I'm in a candy store!

    VastaaPoista
  2. thanks! I´m pretty proud of my glazes, most of them are my own formulas...I love vivid candy colors and glazing these puzzles is pure fun!

    VastaaPoista