torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

Today I opened the kiln and this is what I saw...




...one of the kiln props collapsed and the upper shelf went down...
the middle shelf is now covered with tiny pieces of unrecognizable bisque ware...and clay dust...

You know what? The new house pendants are intact...ALL OF THEM !!!

*

the word of the day is



F**K !

(Sissy 2:16) LOL

I lost 8 custom dishes so my schedule is totally upside down AGAIN

...oh my... I´m taking a day off !!!


See? SUNSHINE!!!
never mind it´s "only" -5 celsius...where´s my bikini ??? :)
"winter sucks" - she said
*

Have a happy weekend! Sissy

5 kommenttia:

  1. Unfortunately, sometimes disasters happen... Well that although those few houses survived - they are great :) Regards and good luck in next firing!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I don't know much about ceramics, but I know, when something like this happens it is no fun !!! On the other hand, the post is very
    cute and I can see, You still have your humor !
    Wishing You good luck always !
    Hugs from here !

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi guys! Thanks for the virtual hugs:) yeah...some days just suck...it can get only BETTER than this:)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Aw! That sucks--but I guess be glad it wasn't a glaze firing--?

    VastaaPoista
  5. Rosa, you´re absolutely right...:)

    VastaaPoista