perjantai 1. lokakuuta 2010

This week:

...look at these tiny houses...

It´s MyLand time again!

I made 70 pcs for my Etsy shop and 34 custom pieces...
glazing marathon starts on Saturday
custom "Rauma" for a dear customer


1st row: lighthouse, our house and Unesco Heritage Well
2nd row: "duck park", old canal in the city and ...a cozy cloud for angel kitty
3rd row: old townhall, library by the canal and Medieval Church


these are SO tiny

Gingerbread houses - new pendants for the winter holidays


Whimsical Birdie Pendants

...poor birdies had to wait 4 weeks for new feathers but I couldn´t decide how to glaze them...I was thinking about something simple and minimalistic...
Just kidding! :) I cannot give up COLORS!

Sometimes a particular glaze jar stucks to my hands FOR WEEKS
Now it´s TURQUOiSE and LIME season for me...
...great...

I should make WHITE and RED stuff for winter holidays:)


xx: Sissy

2 kommenttia: