keskiviikko 4. elokuuta 2010

Charging Batteries...

Rauma Lace Week is finally over...I don´t want to see any more tourists for a while :)

Last Sunday I was relaxing in the garden...

cheap fun:)

... a nice cup of coffee and the company of my new pottery book...

(Hand building by Shay Amber)

perfect mini holiday!

...Pici was wondering..."...is she dead or why she´s so still?...":)


I was also admiring the last flowers of my winter surviver roses

I lost 3 branches because of chilly winter :( so I´m planning to plant new ones - yellow and orange "WHISKY" roses in early September.

Oh, this week I have to finish 57 temporarily headless dog vases...

(for my Etsy shop and two exhibitions)

let the force be with me:)


hugs: Sissy

1 kommentti:

  1. I enjoy your relaxing garden !
    And love the lovely playing dogs !

    Lets sing, doggies ! I can't get tired of you !

    VastaaPoista